1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Wednesday 1 November 2023

SHOCKING!!! “Naira Marley Once Put Illegal Substances In My Children’s Drinks” – Iyabo Ojo Reveals

Renowned actress Iyabo Ojo has disclosed the motive behind her conflict with Naira Marley, which goes beyond Mohbad’s case.

In a widely circulated video on the internet, the actress revealed that she used to take her children to the singer’s residence, where he allegedly added illicit substances to their meals and drinks.

Iyabo Ojo asserted that she intends to pursue her own legal action against Naira Marley once the government’s legal proceedings against him conclude.

Actress Iyabo Ojo shared the startling details of her personal encounters with Naira Marley in a widely viewed online video.

The mother of two explained that she initially allowed her children to visit Naira Marley’s home because she believed he was a reasonable person.

Her account alleges that Naira Marley purportedly spiked her children’s drinks and food with illegal substances, and she asserted that around three individuals could corroborate these incidents.

‘I thought Naira Marley was a sensible person. I used to send my children to his house and he would be giving them dr*gs to take.

He used to put it in their food and drink and you think I will support him? I am waiting for The Justice for Mohbad case to be completed before I start my own case with him’ -Actress Iyabo Ojo

Watch the video below:-

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Temilola Sobola (@temilolasobola)

The post SHOCKING!!! “Naira Marley Once Put Illegal Substances In My Children’s Drinks” – Iyabo Ojo Reveals appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment