1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Sunday 19 November 2023

“I Would Love To Do Movies If I Am Not Doing Music” – Wizkid

 

Multiple award-winning Nigerian superstar singer, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid, sparked discussions as he talked about his desire for acting in movies.

In an exclusive chat with BBC correspondents, Wizkid revealed he has no interest being part of Hollywood but expressed his love and affection for the Nollywood movie industry.

The interviewer had asked, “If you weren’t an artist, what would you be doing? You’re quite a fashion guy.” In response, Wizkid said, “Probably designing clothes, sneakers, just creating cool stuff.”

Expanding on this, he mentioned, “I’ve never really envisioned myself doing anything other than music. It’s hard to imagine me pursuing anything else, but what I would love to explore someday is definitely fashion and movies.”

See reactions to his revelation below:

@RasheedSodiqCR7: “Bro tunji wey talk say him no like to dey watch nollywood movie e Pele ooo shebi you big pass Wizz abi.”

@Oladimeji0105: “This man and him feelings ehn , e suppose share him dealer number give us ooo cause no be clear eye him take talk this one cause e no fit ever happen, we go just dey wait for that one day.”

@KingFemoux: “This guy always giving Nigerians thier flowers, but de never appreciated him. Wiz Forever, fc til I leave planet earth.”

@JudahDDream: “See as Wizkid just project Nollywood fine fine! If na we,na abuse we go dey abuse dem.”

@iamCozee: “see how bold he spoke about nollywood, makes me want to go watch a couple movies now.”

The post “I Would Love To Do Movies If I Am Not Doing Music” – Wizkid appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment