1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Thursday 16 November 2023

BABY GIRL LIFESTYLE!!! I Don’t Repeat Clothes, I Give Them Out To My PA – Mercy Eke Reveals (VIDEO)

 

Mercy Eke, Big Brother Naija ‘Pepper Dem’ winner claims that she has never repeated clothes since becoming a public figure.

The reality TV star and actress made the revelation during a live question and answer session with her fans on social media.

Mercy was reading out questions from fans from her phone and someone asked what she does with her outfits since she does not repeat them.

She said that she hasn’t repeated the same clothe twice, after rocking it once, she either gifts her PA or any of the other workers.

In her words:

“Yes, it is true that I don’t repeat clothes at all… Don’t forget I have Mrs, I have Glory; my PA, I have Mary… like I have a whole lot of people that I give it out to everyday. So that’s what happens to them. If you want some too, hit me up.”

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

The post BABY GIRL LIFESTYLE!!! I Don’t Repeat Clothes, I Give Them Out To My PA – Mercy Eke Reveals (VIDEO) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment