1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Tuesday 28 November 2023

“I Would Have Lost My Mind And Be Disqualified If I Was In The All Stars House – Vee Opens Up On Break-Up With Neo (VIDEO)

 

Big Brother Naija star, Vee Iye, has openly talked about her break-up with colleague, Neo Akpofure and the role Tolanibaj played in the relationship.

Vee disclosed that she and Neo couldn’t work because of Tolanibaj who was a big stumbling block in their relationship.

She admitted that if she had gone for the All-Stars show, she would have lost her mind and would’ve ended up being disqualified.

She noted how many made her feel like she was overreacting to Tolanibaj, who had an interest in Neo but was pretending.

Vee added that the break-up was not properly dealt with as a lot of things went unaddressed.

In her words:

“We (Neo and herself) couldn’t work cause there was a very big obstacle(Tolanibaj) then and I was made to feel like I was overreacting…if I was in the house with them(Neo and Tolanibaj), I would’ve lost my mind and would’ve been disqualified…it was not dealt with the right way and a lot was swept under the carpet…feels good to know I was right.”

Watch the video below:

The post “I Would Have Lost My Mind And Be Disqualified If I Was In The All Stars House – Vee Opens Up On Break-Up With Neo (VIDEO) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment