1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Tuesday 14 November 2023

“My Favourite Food Is Bread” – Tiwa Savage Reveals Five Hidden Facts About Herself

 

Sensational Afrobeats icon, Tiwa Savage has caused a frenzy online after sharing five fascinating facts about herself in a brand-new video.

In the video making rounds, Tiwa Savage revealed five things people do not know about her, stating that she doesn’t like putting on heels as she prefers performing in her knickers or barefoot.

She added that her favourite food is bread, while revealing that she’s a completely boring person when she’s not performing or doing interviews.

In her words:

“Hello everyone this is Tiwa Savage and these are five things you may not know about me.

“I hate wearing heels, I love performing barefoot.

“My favourite food is bread.

“Sometimes I’m actually not the one that runs my Instagram or my social media pages.

“I am a very very boring person when I am not on stage or doing interviews like this I am literally in my room watching series.

“And my favourite series right now is Downtown Abbey.

“And those are five things you may not know about me.”

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

The post “My Favourite Food Is Bread” – Tiwa Savage Reveals Five Hidden Facts About Herself appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment