1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Monday 20 November 2023

“Music Money Is Like Ritual” – Shallipopi Reveals

In a recent interview, up-and-coming singer Shallipopi compared the music industry’s profits to gains from rituals.

When asked about handling money for family and personal savings, he shared that music brings in substantial returns, ensuring his pocket never empties regardless of what he gives away.

Shallipopi mentioned discovering the industry’s profitability after the success of his hit singles this year.

In his words;

“You will never understand music money. Music money is like ritual, there’s too much money in music that you cannot understand at all. Even if you’re a artiste that came out in one month and your song is just big, no worry.”

“Me now, I no dey balance anything; if my family request, I dey give because I know that, the music will not stop. Even if I stop singing, the music I’ve dropped will continue giving me money”

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO 

The post “Music Money Is Like Ritual” – Shallipopi Reveals appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment