1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Wednesday 22 November 2023

ODOGWU FOR THE GIRLS!!! “I Need Just One Night Alone With You – American Lady Tells Burna Boy After Concert (VIDEO)

An American lady simply identified as Trin Bean, has wished to have a one-night stand with Grammy-winning Nigerian superstar singer, Damini Ogulu popularly known as Burna Boy.

Trin attended Burna’s ‘I Told Them’ Tour and got a spot in the front row, during which the self-acclaimed African Giant’s he serenaded her while performing.

She declared that she is in love with Burna Boy and all she wants is a chance to spend a night and few hours alone with him.

She wrote:

Burna Boy was serenading me tonight while performing “Secret.” Look how he’s looking at me. I am so in love with this man. All I need is 1 night and just a few hours alone with him.”

Watch the video below:

The post ODOGWU FOR THE GIRLS!!! “I Need Just One Night Alone With You – American Lady Tells Burna Boy After Concert (VIDEO) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment