1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Monday 13 November 2023

I Don’t Mind Being A Second Wife – Actress, Wumi Toriola

 

Popular Nigerian actress, Wumi Toriola has revealed that she is open to the idea of becoming a second wife.

The single mother of one, while speaking on why she will agree to be a second wife, said it is because she’s ‘after-one now’.

Wumi said most men don’t approach female celebrities because they think they are open to only rich men but it’s not so with all of them.

In her words:

“I used to have the mindset that I can’t be a second or third wife but that has changed because I’m after-one now.

“If I see an after-one like me too or a widower, I will marry him. What matters is my happiness.”

Click here to watch the video

The post I Don’t Mind Being A Second Wife – Actress, Wumi Toriola appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment