1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Monday 22 November 2021

VIDEO: Phyno Ft. D Smoke – I Do This

Phyno releases the official music video to “I Do This

Penthauze Music boss Phyno releases the official music video for his song “I Do This” featuring American rapper and songwriter, D Smoke.

The record “I Do This” is taken off Phyno’s recently released 4th studio album “Something To Live”.

This amazing visual was directed by Patrick Elis.

Watch below:-

What do you think about this Video?

Drop your comments

.

RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU 👇

Davido & Focalistic – Champion Sound Kizz Daniel – Pour Me Water Falz – Oga Falz R2Bees – Eboso Kizz Daniel – Burn Victor AD – Omo Ologo Chinko Ekun – Home Alone Jaido P – Cram L.A.X – Peru (Cover)

The post VIDEO: Phyno Ft. D Smoke – I Do This appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment