1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Friday 26 November 2021

“Davido Has Positively Impacted My Career” – Tiktok Influencer, SoftMadeIt Opens Up (VIDEO)

Nigerian Tiktok influencer, Softmadeit revealed the platform DMW Boss, Davido has indirectly given him

When interviewed on NAIJALOADED, the Tiktok influencer insisted that he started gaining public attention when Davido posted his video. “I was on 500 followers then and it boosted to 5k followers,” he said.

“When I first met him in person, I was shivering” he added.

Watch The Video Below 👇

What do you think about this Interview?

Drop your comments

WATCH MORE NL TV INTERVIEWS

The post “Davido Has Positively Impacted My Career” – Tiktok Influencer, SoftMadeIt Opens Up (VIDEO) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment