1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Tuesday 30 November 2021

BE HONEST!! What Is The Most Silliest Thing You’ve Ever Done In The Past, You Always Feel Ashamed Of Now?

Each and every one of us at some point in life, has done something crazy that we always feel ashamed of today.

You’d be like “So I be mumu like this”. Lol

Myself, I remember when I used to move around town with MP3 player. For my mind I be big boy..na now I know say na madness be dey worry me then.😂😭

Also the first time I joined Facebook. If I show you guys my fb posts back then, shame go catch you.

And you?

BE HONEST!! What Is The Most Silliest Thing You’ve Ever Done In The Past You Always Feel Ashamed Of Now?

Drop your comments below

The post BE HONEST!! What Is The Most Silliest Thing You’ve Ever Done In The Past, You Always Feel Ashamed Of Now? appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment