1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Friday 19 November 2021

GENIUS PEOPLE!! Who Understand This Omah Lay’s “Understand” Video? – EXPLAIN TO US PLEASE

I think the scope of this “Understand” video by Omah Lay is to make us confused

I have made this post some days ago and I need to re-up it again since I have not been seeing a pleasing explanation.

The Headies Next Rated’ holder, Omah Lay was directed to be in the midst of deadly goons, ready to bring him down.

He handed over his bag to one of them and collected a chain from a lady suspected to be his girlfriend in the scene.

So after that, what is next? Like how did he get out from over 100 men?

Over fifty days of release, I don’t still understand ooo, this is the most confusing music video I have ever watched.

Watch Video

Please do you understand?

If You Understand This Video, Please Explain To Us

I will be in the comment section, dro your comments

The post GENIUS PEOPLE!! Who Understand This Omah Lay’s “Understand” Video? – EXPLAIN TO US PLEASE appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment