1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Friday 23 June 2023

Thanks For Your Fatherly Role Prankster Trinity Guy Breaks Silence After Police PROs Call For His Arrest

Popular Nigerian skit maker, Trinity Guy has broken the silence following a call for his arrest by Police spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi.

Recall that Adejobi recently demanded that the prankster be detained after one of his prank videos caught his attention.

Reacting to the development, Trinity Guy took to his Instagram page to appreciate the Nigeria Police, his fans and colleagues for their concern over his work.

The skit maker especially thanked Adejobi whom he described as his daddy for pointing him to areas he needed to work on in his content.

He wrote as a caption to the video,

“Good day to you guys My name is Abdulahi popularly known as Trinityguy I would like to use this opportunity to appreciate everyone who has been calling and showing concerns about the misconceptions about my works and my person.

”I would equally love to show my appreciation to my fans around the world, my colleagues and the Nigeria police, most especially @adejobimuyiwa Mr ADEJOBI OLUMUYIWA for his fatherly roles for calling my attentions to the areas I needed to work on and amend. Your efforts in safeguarding the nation is truly inspiring and appreciated. May Almighty God bless everyone!”

The post ‘Thanks For Your Fatherly Role’, Prankster Trinity Guy Breaks Silence After Police PRO’s Call For His Arrest appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment