1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Thursday 22 June 2023

2Baba Reveals Why He Built Multi-Million Naira Studio In OAU

Nigerian singer Innocent Idibia, popularly known as 2baba, has revealed why he built a multi-million naira music studio at the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU, Ile-Ife, Osun State.

Recall, The musician, who felt compelled to contribute his fair share to the country’s academic advancement, established a state-of-the-art music studio within the university.

2Face was surrounded by a gathering of OAU students who couldn’t suppress their delight at seeing him in a series of videos from the commissioning.

2Baba’s record label, Hypertek Digital, shared the news of the studio’s opening on Instagram.

”Ladies and Gentlemen, This is Innocent 2Baba Idibia, A Musician, A Studio Donor,” the post read.

The recording studio is housed in the school’s Department of Music and will serve the entire university.

During a breakfast chat hosted by The 2baba Foundation in Lagos State, the musician said that he built the studio to repay the university’s kindness.

He said:-

“I built the multi-million [naira] music studio in OAU because I was given an honorary degree as a Fellow of the School of Music of the university.

“That was a huge honour for me, and I promised them I was going to build a standard music studio for the school, which I did.

“My aim is to give the students a standard space for creativity, and I hope the next generation of superstars will generate from there. Also, my next album will be packaged in that studio.”

The post 2Baba Reveals Why He Built Multi-Million Naira Studio In OAU appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment