1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Friday 13 January 2023

GUYS!! Tell Us What Your Favourite Song Is At The Moment?

Hello guys,

The way the Nigerian music industry is going, one minute you will love a particular song, the next minute another artiste don drop one mad jam.

As I dey like this na “Soso” dey take my pain away!!..I can’t seem to get the song out of my head.

Na like this I dey feel with the song 👇🏻

We have so many artistes with sweet jams right now, Seyi Vibez is there, Ruger is there, Zinoleesky is there and so on.

As for me, right now “Soso” is what is taking my pain away 😂

So guys,

What’s Your Favourite Song At The Moment?

Oya drop yours.

 

The post GUYS!! Tell Us What Your Favourite Song Is At The Moment? appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment