1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Monday 9 January 2023

BE SINCERE!! Apart From Mouth Odor & Body Odor, What Other Thing Can Make You Run From A Girl?

Omo, no matter how beautiful a Lady is, once I sense she has Mouth odor or Body Odor like this, I don go 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

I know some of you can overlook it ooo but for me, I can’t deal or even consider her never ever.

I can manage a lady with smelly pu$$y if she get sense and very respectful while we look for solution to her smelly puna but you see those two issues I mentioned above ehn, you can’t see me with any Lady that has them in my entire life.

I know we are all different and what I can tolerate, you might never be able to tolerate it and that’s what brought about this question on the table today.

Now, over to you 👇

Apart From Mouth & Body Odor, What Other Thing Can Make You Run From A Girl?

NOTE:- Even if she’s beautiful like Agbani Darego.

Let’s hear from you all.

Drop your comments

The post BE SINCERE!! Apart From Mouth Odor & Body Odor, What Other Thing Can Make You Run From A Girl? appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment