1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Wednesday 17 November 2021

Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Replies Lady Who Tagged Him As Her Husband

Popular brand influencer, James Brown reacts to the video of a TikTok user who tagged him as her husband-to-be.

In a video making rounds on social media, a lady had a picture of James Brown in the background while a voice asked her to turn around to look at her husband.

In reaction, the crossdresser declined the offer as he insists that he is in search of a husband as much as the lady herself.

“My sister, I am not your men; I am not your man. I am a woman, we are both hustling looking for husband. Me and you dey market; in short, if you give me your man, I go collect am,”

James Brown responded in a short video.

Watch the video below:-

The post Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Replies Lady Who Tagged Him As Her Husband appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment