1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Monday 19 August 2024

REALLY!!!! “People Accused Me Of Using My Wife For Money Ritual” – Obi Cubana Reveals (Video)

Nigerian socialite and businessman Obi Iyiegbu, widely known as Obi Cubana, shared that some people accused him of using his wife for money rituals when she fell ill under mysterious circumstances.

He explained that his wife became sick after Valentine’s Day on February 14. Despite her illness, she reassured him that she would recover and give birth to their baby.

He said;

“So, my wife, after she gave birth on Valentine’s Day, developed a strange illness.”

“Someone called me and said, ‘See what they are hearing—that I went to use my wife for juju,’ and it was my friend. So, the person taking care of the brain is not the same person taking care of the… so they were just different people.”

“A professor said, ‘Obi, your wife will not die, but I’m sorry, she will not be able to walk again and give birth again.’ Tears! My wife held me; she said, ‘Don’t worry, don’t mind them, let’s go.’ That night, I cried throughout the night, and she said, ‘Obi, I will walk on my feet again, and I will train this baby.’”

WATCH VIDEO BELOW;

 

The post REALLY!!!! “People Accused Me Of Using My Wife For Money Ritual” – Obi Cubana Reveals (Video) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment