1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Saturday 15 June 2024

REALLY!!! I Paid Money To Survive Eviction On Big Brother – Whitemoney

 

Big Brother Naija Level Up winner, Hazel Onuo, popularly known as Whitemoney, has revealed how his money saved him from evictions on the All Stars show.

In an interview with Hero Daniels, Whitemoney speaks on the controversy surrounding his fans’ support and how they kept him in the house before the final eviction.

According to the reality TV star, he knew winning the show for a second time was not possible, hence, why he paid his team to buy him votes to keep him in the house for some weeks.

As against reports that his fans kept him in the house, he revealed that his own money got him that far, saying that only about 2 per cent of the votes came from his fans.

He said:

“I wasn’t shocked because I knew I wouldn’t win. I was the one who gave money to my team to keep subscribing. My money took me that far. People’s voting was just 2 percent, my money took me that far.”

The post REALLY!!! I Paid Money To Survive Eviction On Big Brother – Whitemoney appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment