1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Sunday 9 June 2024

I Was The Breadwinner – Actress, Yvonne Jegede Opens Up On Her Divorce (VIDEO)

 

Popular Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede recounts how money and other issues led to the end of her marriage.

It would be recalled that in 2019, Yvonne Jegede publicly acknowledged the end of her marriage to actor Abounce Fawole, barely a year after their marital union.

The screen diva while appearing as a guest on the ‘Honest Bunch’ podcast, candidly discussed what went wrong with her marriage.

She expressed how her husband had began taking the slightest of things as an act of disrespect after they got married.

Yvonne Jegede, however, revealed that the real reason her marriage didn’t work out was because she was the one taking the responsibilities for the family more than her husband was doing.

In her words:

“He (my ex-husband) is eight years older than me. But the moment we got married, if I tell am say, ‘You dey crease, ‘ he would say I’m disrespecting him. I would if it was the same person I got married to.

“But that wasn’t the main reason I left the marriage. Let me just say the fact, I was bringing more of the money. I’m taking care of my son like nobody exist around me. It’s not easy. I would have gone for money instead of love.”

The post I Was The Breadwinner – Actress, Yvonne Jegede Opens Up On Her Divorce (VIDEO) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment