1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Saturday 8 June 2024

Funny Video:- See What They Did To This Thief – But Seriously, Can Nigerians Make Heaven? (WATCH)

Hello Guys,

It’s a beautiful weekend and I thought I should share this Video with you..

But before then, believe me – 99.9% of Nigerians cannot make heaven, I swear to God 🀣🀣🀣🀣

They caught a thief and see what they made him do πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Watch the Video below:-

You saw that right?

See as them beat the Thief even make am do video…. Hehehehehehe.

Only God can judge Nigerians… I don laugh tire.

Over to you πŸ‘‡

What Is The Most Terrible Thing You Have Seen Nigerians Do To A Thief?

Let’s hear from you all.

Drop your comments

The post Funny Video:- See What They Did To This Thief – But Seriously, Can Nigerians Make Heaven? (WATCH) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment