1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Saturday 23 March 2024

Why I Want To Fly My Plane Over House Of People I Dislike – Burna Boy

 

Grammy award-winning Nigerian superstar singer, Burna Boy, has revealed how he intends to mock his haters.

The ‘Last Last’ hitmaker said he wants to get his pilot and fly his plane over their houses and piss from the sky so he can watch it fall on them like raindrops.

Burna Boy made his intention known through his official Twitter, X page on Friday, March 22.

He said;

“I’m tryna get my pilot to fly above everyone’s house who I don’t like so I can piss from the sky and watch it fall like rain on you fxxkers.”

The post Why I Want To Fly My Plane Over House Of People I Dislike – Burna Boy appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment