1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Tuesday 26 March 2024

Why Asake And I Are No Longer Best Friends – Oxlade

 

Sensational Nigerian singer, Oxlade, has revealed why he’s not longer best of friends with Afrobeats sensation, Asake.

It would be recalled that the two music stars used to be very close friends and various video clips if them online freestyling.

Oxlade had in recent interview with Rolling Stone, revealed that he and Asake “back then”, used to roll together and as the latter was actually one of the first people to give him thoughts on his song that would go on to become an international hit “Ku Lo Sa.”

He said:

 

“Back then, myself and Asake used to really roll together. He was like “Yo, the song is going to go crazy. It’s going to go crazy.” I was like, “Ehh, every song, everybody says it’s going to go crazy.”

Asake used to be my best friend, but…y’know. He’s still my brother o, but…the game is the game.”

 

The post Why Asake And I Are No Longer Best Friends – Oxlade appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment