1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Monday 4 March 2024

REALLY!!! Anybody That Wants To Feature Me Now Will Lick My Foot – Portable Says Following Skepta Collabo

Controversial street-pop artist, Portable has said his worth had gone up following his recent collaboration with Superstar British Nigerian rapper, Skepta.

The Zeh nation record label boss, who was featured on Skepta’s Tony Montana stated that moving forward, any of his colleagues who wants to feature him in their song would have to lick his foot and also buy him a car.

According to the Zazoo hitmaker people mocked him but Skepta decided to help him regardless.

He said:

“People talked down on me but Skepta helped me. If you want to feature me on a song, you will have to lick my foot and buy me a car.”

Watch him speak below:

The post REALLY!!! Anybody That Wants To Feature Me Now Will Lick My Foot – Portable Says Following Skepta Collabo appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment