1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Monday 29 January 2024

FOR REAL!!! “My Ex-Husband Used To Beat Me Anytime Man Utd Lost A Match” – Actress Victoria Inyama (VIDEO)

 

Victoria Inyama, a renowned Nollywood actress, claims her ex husband, Godwin Okrim, used to beat her anytime Man Utd lost a match.

According to the seasoned actress, her estranged husband constantly pounced at her when Manchester United, the football club he supports, performs poorly.

Victoria Inyama, while appearing as a guest on a podcast with media personality Chude Jidenowo said he would always be beaten if the Red Devils lost a match.

She said:

“I hate Man Utd, ehn. The number of beatings wey dem beat me because Man United lost match ehn.

“Even up to today when there is a football match and Man U loses, I am like Thank God, today would have been a beating day. Even my son knows and would be laughing.”

Watch her speak below:

The post FOR REAL!!! “My Ex-Husband Used To Beat Me Anytime Man Utd Lost A Match” – Actress Victoria Inyama (VIDEO) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment