1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Wednesday 13 December 2023

REALLY!!! Fireboy Didn’t Charge Me For Feature When I Was An Upcoming Artiste – Odumodublvck

 

Budding Nigerian rapper and singer, Tochukwu Ojogwu popularly known as Odumodublvck has revealed that popular singer, Fireboy DML didn’t charge him to feature on his song.

Odumodublvck said when he collaborated with Fireboy on his track, ‘Firegun’, he was still an up-and-coming artiste, and Fireboy didn’t charge him a dime.

While reacting to the video where the YBNL signee said he had been listening to his songs since 2020.

Odumodublvck said:

“Fire Call Me Say E Dey Come My House. We Recorded Like 3 Jams. E No Collect Shishi For My Hand.

Bear In Mind Say That Time I Be Nobody. I Can Never Forget The Love Wey E Show Me. Never.”

The post REALLY!!! Fireboy Didn’t Charge Me For Feature When I Was An Upcoming Artiste – Odumodublvck appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment