1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Wednesday 20 December 2023

BURSTED!!!! Tiwa Savage Reveals The Man She Shares Her Bed With (VIDEO)

Tiwa Savage caused a stir on the internet by revealing her bedtime companion.

The talented Afro Dancehall queen shared an adorable video of her son, Jamal, sleeping next to her while playing with his phone.

In her post, Tiwa referred to Jamal as the man she shares her bed with, emphasizing the closeness between them. This led to mixed reactions from fans.

Some comments included curiosity about Jamal’s last name, while others admired Tiwa’s closeness to her son. Amidst the reactions, fans were surprised and amused by the post.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO 

SEE REACTION BELOW;

vee_9inee asked: “Why balogun de him name 🤔🤔🤔🤔”

beulahcharles90 said: “I already know I’ll be an obsessed mom, I already know because omoooo, I’ll want my kids close to me all the time 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰I can’t even wai”

dunmininu_a penned: “Make popsi come explain ooh😂”

 

The post BURSTED!!!! Tiwa Savage Reveals The Man She Shares Her Bed With (VIDEO) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment