1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Tuesday 5 December 2023

“I Grew Up In A Polygamous Family, 3 Wives, 10 Children But I Was Loved And Catered For” – Teni Says

 

Sensational Nigerian singer, Teniola Apata, better known as Teni, has opened up on coming from a polygamous family but had all the love and care from home.

Teni, in a recent interview shared her experience growing up in a polygamous home, and stated that she enjoys every bit of her upbringing.

She gave credits to her late father for promoting peace and harmony in the family and said she was well protected because of her siblings.

She added that she close to all her nine (9) siblings.

In her words:

“I grew up in a polygamous family with a lot of people so you cannot come and be doing rubbish. I was very protected, I was very loved, and I was very well taken care of. 10 children, 3 wives. Big salute to my bloodline. I’m close to all my siblings, but there are levels of closeness.

I don’t know any other way, it is boring. If I come back to this life again, I want to come back to the same family. How can I be in a house with one mother, and one father? Ah ah, then all of us will now be sitting down there. Ah ah. There’s no chaos.

In my house there is love, but we change it oh! Cuz ah, the person wey born us dey crase sha. Do you know what it is to hear gunshots and go to where the gunshots are? That’s not normal.

My father was very wise. It was like he planned his future, and then he planned his death. So before he died, his wives knew about everything. He taught them everything one of my mothers knows how to shoot. He taught them how to be and when he passed, they used the skill. That’s how our family was still able to be intact even after my dad passed.”

The post “I Grew Up In A Polygamous Family, 3 Wives, 10 Children But I Was Loved And Catered For” – Teni Says appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment