1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Thursday 1 December 2022

WHO ELSE CAN’T WAIT? “I’m Hoping To Find The Love Of My Life Before 2022 Ends” – Don Jazzy

Famous musician and producer, Don Jazzy has revealed he’s still expecting to find love before the end of the year.

He made the revelation in a TikTok video.

According to him, he’d continue to search for it till the end of the year.

He shared an hilarious TikTok video that sees his image sailing in a boat with sweat dripping down his face like one who’s exhausted from his mission.

Watch the video below:-

Guys, I can’t wait for Don baba to find a woman even though it’s just dating that won’t lead to marriage.

Do You Think Don Jazzy Could Find A Loyal Woman In Nigeria?

Let’s hear your thoughts

Drop your comment

The post WHO ELSE CAN’T WAIT? “I’m Hoping To Find The Love Of My Life Before 2022 Ends” – Don Jazzy appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment