1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Sunday 28 August 2022

Yul Edochie Beams With Joy After Fans Hail Him At Airport

Despite the controversy surrounding his name and marriage, Nollywood actor and former presidential candidate Yul Edochie has received a ton of support from his followers.

When he revealed that he had a child with Nollywood actress Judy Austin, Yul Edochie was made fun of online.

He uploaded a video of himself at the airport, surrounded by admiring fans who had come to express their support.

Yul posted the video on social media with a heartfelt statement after being overjoyed by the nice reception.

He wrote:

“As I arrived the airport, some of my fans came to me to tell me that ‘Nwoke adigo committed’.

I laughed for over a minute before I gathered myself to make this video. If you know the meaning of ‘Nwoke adigo committed’ you’ll understand”.

The post Yul Edochie Beams With Joy After Fans Hail Him At Airport appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment