1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Wednesday 20 September 2023

So Lyta Is Not Evening MOURNING Mohbad With Us – He Even Posted A Song In The Middle Of All This 😭

I was scrolling through my Instagram page, and I saw this new post by Lyta, it was a video, at first I believed it was a tribute song.

I was so touched to listen to his own Tribute to Mohbad, as both of them were ex-Marlians, so I was expecting a deeper tribute.

To my biggest shock, it was a promo video for his new song “Move” – My head first sparked, and then I decided to check his Instagram page before I vex carry my laptop.

You all know what happened already since I already shared this post. Imagine small Lyta not even posting a single stuff about Mohbad.

Mohbad

Are they also having issues? Even if there’s an issue, this #JusticeForMohbad is now a National case, and it’s bigger than any artiste or music now.

Even International artists, like Lil Durk and others that don’t know Mohbad before shared a post about him due to the controversies surrounding his death, and how we’re all demanding justice for him.

But there’s Lyta who doesn’t give a fuck about the whole Mohbad case by not even sharing a single post to pay tribute to him, Imagine!!!

Well, I will leave Lyta to you guys to talk sense into his head.

So Guys

What Do You Think About This?

Let’s hear from you…

The post So Lyta Is Not Evening MOURNING Mohbad With Us – He Even Posted A Song In The Middle Of All This 😭 appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment