1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Friday 15 September 2023

Mayox LP – Walking Dead (Mohbad’s Tribute Song)

So no be Mohbad sing this song! So the “Love me while I’m still here, cause heaven is our residence” song was written by this new act, Mayox LP.

Mayox LP is a rising star, and his new song titled “Walking Dead” which is coming soon is about to be his breakthrough song.

This song “Walking Dead” has been the main go-to song whenever Mohbad’s fans want to pay tribute to him on TikTok, and many people are confused thinking Mohbad made the song before his demise.

The song which goes by the lyrics;

it’s one life, and i’ll live it well
cause man no wan live with regret
“Jah is my confidence, every man is a walking dead”
Love me while I’m still here, cause heaven is our residence,
“Jah is my confidence, every man is a walking dead”
When I’m there no more, people will love me more.”
Talk about the things I’ve done, discuss my right and wrongs ”
“When I’m laying dead on the floor, when I can’t talk no more”
“If I go live forever, Shebi Oluwa”

The Original owner of the song is Mayox LP and it’s titled “Walking Dead

Watch the snippet below:-

Guys 👇

What Do You Think About This New Song “Walking Dead (Mohbad’s Tribute Song)”?

Let’s hear from you…

The post Mayox LP – Walking Dead (Mohbad’s Tribute Song) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment