1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Saturday 2 September 2023

BE SINCERE!! What’s That One Most Useless Thing You Own? – Don’t be Shy πŸ˜‰

Dear Readers,

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Today, I have a question for you that might make you laugh – What’s the one most useless thing you own?

You know, we all have some stuff that we bought or received as a gift, or inherited from someone, and we never use it. Maybe it’s a gadget that doesn’t work or a book that you never read, or a piece of clothing that doesn’t fit.

Maybe it’s something that you thought was cool or useful at the time, but now it’s just collecting dust in your closet or drawer.

Might even be something you wasted your time learning or doing that ended up not been useful to you in any way at the end 😭😭

Watch this Video below:-

FOR ME:- I’ll start with mine. The most useless thing I own is my University certificate. I studied Yoruba in University and I ended up becoming a Blogger and my certificate wasn’t even checked or requested for when I was looking for the job 😒😒

Now, let me throw this question at you πŸ‘‡

What’s That One Most Useless Thing You Own? – Don’t be Shy πŸ˜‰

Tell me, I want to know.

Drop your comment and let’s have a good laugh.

Drop it!

The post BE SINCERE!! What’s That One Most Useless Thing You Own? – Don’t be Shy πŸ˜‰ appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment