1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Thursday 21 July 2022

VIDEO: Omah Lay – I’m A Mess

Omah Lay is out with a visual to the song “I’m A Mess” off his debut album “Boy Alone”.

I’m A Mess” is produced by Niphkeys and with a visual by Gabriel Jace Long.

The song “I’m A Mess” discribes who Omah Lay is and the visual gives more insight on his story.

Watch the video below:-

What do you think about this Video?

Drop your comments

.

RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU 👇

Simi – Naked Wire Mr Eazi – Legalize 1da Banton – Summer Love Phyno – Paracetamol Mohbad – Ronaldo Ladipoe – Big Energy (Freestyle) Portable – Expensive OG T.I Blaze Ft. Skiibii – Kilo Reminisce Ft. Simi – Overdose

The post VIDEO: Omah Lay – I’m A Mess appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment