1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Saturday 29 December 2018

YOUR SAY!! Since Nigerian Army & Police Are Afraid Of Boko Haram, Govt. Should Deploy NYSC Member?

Hello Everyone,

For so many years, the Nigerian Army have done a lot of work to put an end to the Boko Haram menace but sadly no success yet to completely wipe out these Animals.

Just recently, the Nigerian Police was added to the Troop to face the dreaded Boko Haram but sadly over 70% of them flew from the war front just few days after.

While I was sitting jeley outside my house today, I saw this Instagram post and I think it’s gonna be a good one ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Can’t we send our NYSC Members To go wipe them out?

I believe they will do a good work 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Guys, am I making sense??

Have your say in the comment section

The post YOUR SAY!! Since Nigerian Army & Police Are Afraid Of Boko Haram, Govt. Should Deploy NYSC Member? appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment