1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Tuesday 3 September 2024

REALLY!! I Recorded My Biggest Songs While Sitting Down – Wizkid

Multiple award-winning Nigerian superstar singer, Ayo Ibrahim Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid disclose that he created all his biggest hit songs while he was seated.

In a video currently making waves online, the Starboy boss revealed that he doesn’t believe in overworking to produce hits.

Wizkid also stated that he doesn’t like promoting his music or engaging in media interviews.

In his words:

“All my biggest songs from ‘Holla At Your Boy’ to ‘Soco’, ‘Joro’, ‘Ojuelegba’, I recorded them sitting down.”

“You (P2J) know how my things be for Lagos. You’ve been in my house. You know what I do. I’m chilling. You get me, no stress.

“You see promo, I hate doing that sh*t. You know press, I hate doing all that sh*t, bro. I know exactly what the people want. [Producer] P2J is the only n*gga that understands me.

“All we have to do is turn on the mic. The amazing thing is that the world is now globalised, you don’t need anyone to lie to you.”

The post REALLY!! I Recorded My Biggest Songs While Sitting Down – Wizkid appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment