1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Wednesday 17 July 2024

Why I Only Listen To My Husband, Adekunle Gold’s Songs – Simi

Popular Nigerian music sensation, Simisola Kosoko, better known as Simi, has revealed that she doesn’t listen to other artistes’ songs aside from her husband, singer Adekunle Gold.

Speaking as a guest on the ‘Zero Conditions’ podcast, the ‘Joromi’ hitmaker disclosed that she only listens to Gold’s music because they are married.

In her words:

“I don’t listen to anybody’s music, the reason I listen to my husband’s songs is because I’m married to him.

“I like Post Malone’s first album ‘Beerbongs & Bentleys’. love J.Cole. I don’t listen to anybody’s music. Nothing changed. I just don’t know.

“I don’t really listen to anybody’s music. The reason I’m listening to my album now is because it just came out. In few weeks, I probably won’t listen to it as much as I do now.”

The post Why I Only Listen To My Husband, Adekunle Gold’s Songs – Simi appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment