1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Friday 5 April 2024

REALLY!!! I Want To Be Wizkid Of Rap In Nigeria – OdumoduBlvck

 

Nigerian rap sensation, OdumoduBlvck has revealed his dreams of becoming the Wizkid of rap in Nigeria.

He stated that while he possesses the ability to deliver hard core hip-hop rap just like American superstar Eminem, he has intentionally chosen not to.

According to the ‘Declan Rice’ hitmaker, Nigerians simply don’t understand hip-hop, as he believes that Nigerians only connects with melodic music, hence why he dumb down his music to ensure commercial success.

Odumodublvck stated that his goal is to make Nigerian rap exciting, much like how Wizkid revolutionized R&B in the Nigerian music industry.

In his words:

“Some Nigerians did pure rap but they didn’t make it exciting for people to gravitate towards it.

“People said my rap sounds like nursery school rhymes. I dumbed it down so I can sell these records, so you don’t have to think twice. When you listen to my rap, if you understand the lingo you get it once. You don’t have to go to any dictionary.

“It’s not hard core rap. It’s easy. I’ve made it exciting. Just like Wizkid, I want to make my rap sweet and exciting.

“I can rap like Eminem and all these guys but bro where I come from nobody is gonna listen to that stuff. They don’t understand it.”

The post REALLY!!! I Want To Be Wizkid Of Rap In Nigeria – OdumoduBlvck appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment