1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Friday 23 February 2024

REALLY!!!! “I Claimed I Was Broke And My Wife Gave Me Money” – Frodd Reveals

Reality star Chukwuemeka Okoye, popularly known as Frodd, and his wife, Pharmchi, shared insights into their marriage during an interview.

Frodd disclosed a touching gesture when he pretended to be broke, and his wife, Pharmchi, sent him money after he provided his account details.

The couple, featured on Pulse, discussed various aspects of their relationship. In response to a question, Frodd expressed gratitude for his wife’s support during challenging times.

Pharmchi, on the other hand, highlighted their growth as the aspect of their relationship that makes her most grateful.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

The post REALLY!!!! “I Claimed I Was Broke And My Wife Gave Me Money” – Frodd Reveals appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment