1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Saturday 21 October 2023

WTF!! Is This How Christianity Work? – Pastor Commands Money To Go Into Congregation’s Bank Account (WATCH VIDEO)

Hello Naijaloadites,

Happy Sunday to all Christians in the house, I greet you all… I pray the good Lord answers all our prayers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I really want to address this issue.. I saw this Video online and ever since then, I have tried to ignore it but something kept holding me back not to ignore the issue but to address it properly.

Before I dive into this issue – I will like to let you all know that I’m a born and practicing Christian. So, none of you should think this is some Religious rubbish of some sort 😑

I saw this Video online and it’s irritating and confusing.. Shame to those who are in the Video and claim to be Christian cos this is not how Christianity works!

Is this what Christianity has reduced to?

All these useless Pastors are misleading their members. In fact, I can say it that just 2% of them are even called by God self cos what rubbish is this?

Before I go on, I want you all to watch this Video so we can all be on the same page and understand what exactly I am talking about and you can understand the reason for my frustration.

Watch the Video below:-

You saw that rubbish right?

I command Money to enter your Account and they are happily shouting AMEN so they can receive the miracle money 🀣🀣🀣🀣

πŸ‘‰ I speak to Zenith Bank Account – receive miracle money.

πŸ‘‰ I speak to Access Bank – receive miracle money.

πŸ‘‰ I speak to GTBank – receive miracle money.

Why deceive your members?

Why not ask them to work and you pray for them to meet good Clients, Contracts, and make good profit?

Do we have to keep deceiving our people that God works in a way like this?

Yes, God does wonder but there are some nonsense God doesn’t do and won’t do.

It is sad to say this but I will say it. This is the way most Pastors pray now and it’s horrible to see what these so-called men of God have turned Christianity into and how they have brainwashed most Christians.

I will drop the pen here and let you all do the talking πŸ“

NOTE:- I know some of you will come for me but I don’t mind. I know una type but believe me, if you continue seeing your Pastor like a sacred being, e go shock you to know say God might even be answering your Prayer if you decide to pray alone today than that Prayer your Pastor is doing for you.

I would like to ask you all these very simple questions and I want your honest responses πŸ‘‡

If Your Pastor Says This Kind Of Prayer, Would You Shout Amen and Expect The Miracle Money?

Do You Think They Can Receive The Miracle Money As They Are Shouting Amen If They Have Faith?

I will be in the Comment section waiting for your response.

Do enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

The post WTF!! Is This How Christianity Work? – Pastor Commands Money To Go Into Congregation’s Bank Account (WATCH VIDEO) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment