1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Saturday 5 August 2023

Is It Only Me? Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head (Isi Ewu)?

Indulging in the rich and delightful flavors of Nkwobi, Isi Ewu, or Abacha is an experience that connects us to the cultural heritage of Nigeria.

However, for me, the aftermath of enjoying these dishes may lead to unwanted serious purging that puts you in unimaginable discomfort.

But then Goat Head (Isi Ewu) and Nkwobi are always the go-to food on the Menu my eastern brothers hit Outside, but many South West men also caught the virus.

Na only my own different 🥹🥹

I need to know if this is not a problem sha! So

Guys 👇

Do You Also Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head (Isi Ewu)?

Drop your comments..

The post Is It Only Me? Why Do I Purge After Eating Nkwobi Or Goat Head (Isi Ewu)? appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment