1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Tuesday 18 July 2023

“I’m Better Than TG Omori As A Music Video Director” – Blaqbonez Gives Reason

Blaqbonez is a well-known name in the Nigerian entertainment industry and social media realm, particularly in music, thanks to his popular track “Back in Uni.”

Emeka Akumefule, also known as Blaqbonez, a talented Nigerian singer and rapper, confidently asserts that he surpasses his peers in terms of creativity, specifically claiming to be a superior music video director compared to TG Omori, one of Nigeria’s highly regarded and highly paid music directors.

This debate arises as both Blaqbonez and TG Omori have been nominated in the “Best Music Video” category at the 16th Headies Award. Blaqbonez received a nomination for co-directing the video for his song ‘Back In Uni,’ while TG Omori earned a nomination for directing the video for ‘Bandana’ by Fireboy DML ft. Asake.

Their simultaneous nomination in the same category has ignited a discussion of supremacy between them and their fans on social media platforms. During an appearance on Cool FM Nigeria’s Big Friday Show, co-hosted by reality star Tacha, Blaqbonez steadfastly maintains his stance that he is a superior director compared to TG Omori.

Tacha asked:

“Do you think you are a better video director than TG Omori?”

He said,:

To be honest, I don’t think anybody is better than me at anything. So, it’s a very interesting question to pose.

“I believe that I’m one of the most creative human beings and if I put my mind to it, I will be the best at any field that involves creativity. So, the answer is definitely yes. I’m better than everybody.”

In related news, Blaqbonez revealed how the superstar singer and his colleague, Ahmed Ololade, aka Asake, contributed immensely to his music career.

BlaqBonez who spoke in a chat with Reality star, Kimoprah on Hip TV’s program, Trending, revealed that Asake used to assist him in the studio with background vocals before hitting stardom.

According to Blackbonez, he has been friends with Fireboy, Asake, Superboi Cheque, Yhemolee, and Zamorra from the early days of their careers at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife, Osun State.

He said,

“I have known Fireboy, Asake, Superboi Cheque, Yhemolee, and Zamorra since OAU days.

“Zamorra and Asake have always been great at backups. You know this thing Asake does now with his vocals, he has understood this thing from time.

“So, I used to ask him to help me figure out these things. They’ve always been influential in my music journey because I feel like every phase of BlaqBonez helped build the BlaqBonez that I am now.”

The post “I’m Better Than TG Omori As A Music Video Director” – Blaqbonez Gives Reason appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment