1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Wednesday 22 March 2023

Don Jazzy Dey Enter My Eye” – Tiwa Savage

Afrobeats songstress, Tiwa Savage, has left many talking after she took to her Instagram page to gush over her former boss, Don Jazzy.

The music star shared a TikTok video of the Mavin Boss vibing excitedly to her new song, Stamina, with Ayra Starr and Young John.

Don Jazzy is seen swinging his hands and legs as he sang some of the words from the new single.

Wowed by the music executive’s support, the somebody’s son crooner.

Her words below 👇

“Ahn ahn let me not talk before @instablog9ja will misinterpret my words o

But it’s as if @donjazzy dey enter my eye like dis”

See below:

The post Don Jazzy Dey Enter My Eye” – Tiwa Savage appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment