1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Sunday 26 December 2021

VIDEO:- Love Enenche – Hamashiach

Hamashiach” is a song birthed out of deep intimacy with God by Love Enenche 🔥🔥

2019, I was worshiping God on my knees middle of the night as usual and I was lost in him, the presence of God was so heavy that night. God connected me to the sound-room and in the physical realm I found myself singing “Hamashiach“.

Hamashiach” is not only just a name but a description of whom we serve. There’s power in the NAME of Jesus…

In Hebrew, “Hamashiach” is translated to, ‘The ANOINTED ONE’ (YESHUA “Hamashiach”), MESSIAH THE ANOINTED ONE’. All that we’ve known and all that we will ever know and discover is because of “Hamashiach”.

As you call him names with this spirit-filled worship song, he will come through for you and melt every mountain away in Jesus’ mighty name…

Watch the Video below:-

What do you think about this Video?

Drop your comments

.

RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU 👇

Naira Marley – First Time In America Kizz Daniel – Pour Me Water M.I, AQ, Loose Kaynon, & Blaqbonez – L.A.M.B Cypher 3.0 DJ Neptune Ft. Lojay & Zlatan – Only Fan Falz Ft. Bontle Smith, Sayfar – Oga Simi Ft. Joeboy – So Bad Asa – Mayana Peruzzi – Sweetah Zlatan – Ale Yi

The post VIDEO:- Love Enenche – Hamashiach appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment