1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Monday 11 October 2021

NL LISTS!! See Top 10 Craziest Compilation Videos Of ‘Alcohol Challenge’ By Joeboy

Naijaloaded presents to you the top ten most crazy videos made for Joeboy’s “Alcohol Challenge”

We are yet to know the kind of spirit attached to this song as many of our youths have been endangering their lives by taking hard substances.

It’s just a challenge and Nigerians shouldn’t be so crazy like this, it shouldn’t go to this extent. Getting attention, by all means, has now been a norm in our society.

Seeing these ten videos really weak me and make me feel bad for my people.

1 Lindacril

@lindacyril Pls guys don’t let it flop😩🙏, this my first time doing this kind of video 😮‍💨#abjtiktokers #lindacyril❤ #umuahiatiktok #alcohol @Joeboy ♬ That’s Why I Sip – Joeboy

2. Favvymallory

@favvymallory😹😒 as everybody don Dey mad 😭😹##favvymallory ##fyp ##viral♬ That’s Why I Sip – Joeboy

3. Ndapewa

@n_ndapewa Reply to @prepppy_lifestxle yeah I did 😂😂😂 I just had to do more cause it was fun 😂😂#joeboy #alcohol ♬ That’s Why I Sip – Joeboy

4. Reina

@reinamakeup♬ That’s Why I Sip – Joeboy


5. Diana Bouli

@diana_bouliJe l’ai fait comme je pouvais 😅♬ That’s Why I Sip – Joeboy


6. Merichylajoie

@marichylajoieVs m’avez plusieurs fois le voilà 😂♬ That’s Why I Sip – Joeboy


7. Nenny

@nenny_b0This is my first time trying something like this… How did I do guys don’t let this FLOP🙏🙏#alcohol #joeboy @joeboyofficial♬ That’s Why I Sip – Joeboy


8. Sheisprincess

@sheisprincess__ Since everybody wants to be mad on this app😂Let’s all be mad together😂😂😂 Let me go and buy another palm oil before my mum gets back home😂💔💔💔 #sheisprincess #teamsam🔥 #viral #cruise #alcohol @joeboyofficial ♬ That’s Why I Sip – Joeboy

9. Pweetysean

@culturetwist0 How can someone possibly be drinking dettol #acohol ♬ original sound – Culture Twist

10. Lydeybmc

@lydeybmc #joeboyofficial #alcohol ♬ Alcohol – Joeboy

 

The End!

Which Among These 10 Videos Is The Craziest?

Drop your comments

The post NL LISTS!! See Top 10 Craziest Compilation Videos Of ‘Alcohol Challenge’ By Joeboy appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment