1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Sunday 24 May 2020

NL STORY! I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On It Made Me Glad He Did It (Episode Two)

Episode 2 – I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop

If you missed episode one CLICK HERE to read the story.

My brother had been a bit simplistic and spent a lot of time reading and occasionally playing video games. He had a decent amount of friends who admitted to seeing a decrease in his good moods, no girlfriend, not a troublemaker.

I’m not saying that there’s always some huge, elaborate reason why people commit suicide, but he just didn’t seem like the type to make a rash decision like that, knowing that if something was wrong he could have come to anyone of us.

I remember sitting in the den one night watching television, and they were broadcasting a girl’s suicide after people had taunted her in school over a boy she had slept with – his direct statement about such was, “Suicide is just a permanent solution to a temporary problem.” It made me wonder – what was so bad going on in that mind of his that he just had to take his own life?

After much of Shawn’s things were cleared out of his room and many days hearing my parents sobbing endlessly were completed, they knocked on my door to check up on me and sat down at the edge of my bed. My father held out a small laptop, something that my brother had used at one point in his life for school.

I hadn’t seen him on it so much late in his life, but he had been far into journalism and probably had a lot of cool things on there, maybe some deep thoughts of a brother I hadn’t really known.

My father replied, “We want you to have this. We aren’t very computer-intelligent and maybe you’ll figure out how to find some things your brother wrote on here and save them. Or, you can just have the laptop for what it is.” He shrugged, his eyes now forming dark circles like my brother’s had only a week earlier when I caught him in the hallway.

I didn’t touch the laptop for three days as if it was some black little box with poison on the cover, ready to strike and take my life at any time. And then one day out of pure boredom and curiosity and the fact that I was missing Shawn more than ever, I decided to take a look into his mind.

To be continued…

Use tag “I inherited my brother laptop to read all episode one after the other.

The post NL STORY! I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On It Made Me Glad He Did It (Episode Two) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment