1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Sunday 3 May 2020

‘My Son Now Says I’m Boring After He Flattened My Breasts’ – Tonto Dikeh Cries Out

Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has taken to her Instagram account to cryout after her son, King Andre called her ‘boring’.

The A-list script interpreter cum philanthropist shared a video of the young lad calling her “boring”.

Crying that he was the one who made her breasts flattened for her to appear boring, she wrote:

“This is what they call “SEE FINISH”

Now I AM BORING OOO, when he was busy sucking my breast and helping Mother Nature flattening my perfectly rounded boobs now a wall of slippers, he didn’t complain oooo.

Painful thing is he has no clue I’m A BIG DEAL😢😢😂😂😅😅😅

Watch The Video Below:

Credit: @KING-Tonto Dikeh

The post ‘My Son Now Says I’m Boring After He Flattened My Breasts’ – Tonto Dikeh Cries Out appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment