1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Sunday 3 May 2020

FUJI LOVERS!!! This Is The First Time I Would See Someone Who Is Actually Talented With The Real Ayinde Barrister’s Voice (Watch This Freestyle)

If you’re a deep lover of Late Sikiru Ayinde Barrister’s music, you will surely love this guy (Okiki Bright) as well.

I was just surfing through the net when I came across this talented fuji singer, Okiki Bright videos where he narrated the scenario of how Late Fatia Oko Oloyun was murdered.

I was drenched in my own tears listening to the sad story of Oko Oloyun in Okiki Bright‘s melodious voice.

Two things were trailing my mind on listening to it – Feeling sad for Oko Oloyun‘s death and also reminiscing about Late Barrister.

Watch the video below:-

Guys 👇

Do You Think Okiki Bright’s Voice Sounds Exactly Like Late Barrister’s Voice?

Drop your comments..

The post FUJI LOVERS!!! This Is The First Time I Would See Someone Who Is Actually Talented With The Real Ayinde Barrister’s Voice (Watch This Freestyle) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment