1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Saturday 2 May 2020

Beautiful Nigerian Lady Narrates Shocking Way She Met Her Husband

A beautiful Nigerian lady has taken to micro blogging platform, twitter to narrate the shocking way she met her husband.

According to her, it was all obedience towards her former boyfriend who treated her like a nobody.

“One time I was in my ex house and a man was doing a video call. The girl asked him to show him his new apartment. Me that was on the bed, the man said I should go under the duvet and not shake at all. I did it o. The man showed the girl his bed, duvet, everywhere while I was under crying.”

“After the call, the man said to come out o. When I came out he asked “why u hide. I was talking to my aunt in the US””

“Funny enough, after hiding, he asked me why I hide o say he was taking g to his aunt t in the US. The man now said I should go to the market. I obeyed o. That was how I met my husband.” She wrote:

The post Beautiful Nigerian Lady Narrates Shocking Way She Met Her Husband appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment