1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Tuesday 5 May 2020

BBNaija Alex Unusual Falls Pregnant, Shows Off Baby Bump (Watch Video)

BBNaija reality show star, Alexandra Asogwa, better known Alex Unusual, who recently said she would desire to be a fully married woman before having babies has fallen pregnant.

Well, the Double Wahala’ housemate, was only mimicking singer Simi who recently showed off her baby bump in another cute video.

Alex also padded her stomach, made a funny video on Instagram and captioned it,

“I usually say “keep it to yourself” but I’ll just share this news because everyone is asleep 💃🏽💃🏽. I think I fell pregnant. Let me sleep over it and be sure. #dudukechallange. Song – duduke by @symplysimi,”

Watch The Video Below:

Credit: @Asogwa Alexandra Amuche Sandra

The post BBNaija Alex Unusual Falls Pregnant, Shows Off Baby Bump (Watch Video) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment